QuakeWrap Inc. is a leading provider of fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) products and systems for infrastructure renewal, including the repair and strengthening of bridges, towers, tunnels, buildings, marine piles, seawalls and more.
QuakeWrap is headquartered in Tucson, Ariz., and was founded over 20 years ago by University of Arizona Civil Engineering Professor Dr. Mo Ehsani, a pioneer in the development of innovative FRP products for repair of concrete, masonry, steel and timber.
We're searching for a motivated Marketing Assistant with b-to-b experience in marketing to business owners, contractors, government agencies, engineers, and other uniquely specialized clients and customers. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to assist the Marketing Manager with the responsibilities listed here.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Create new and update existing marketing collateral, including product flyers and user guides, event flyers, print and online ads, graphics for websites and social media, infographics, posters, trade show displays and more
- Assist with trade show and special event support to promote company to industry
- Assist with research, outreach and content generation for industry announcements and media releases
- Support regular updates to websites, online listings, social media and more
- Support Sales Team with any needed collateral
- Produce and edit professional videos in-house
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Marketing Communication, Graphic Design or other related discipline or experience
- Experience in marketing communications support; business-to-business preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Office 365 and its associated products; Adobe CC product Suite including InDesign and Illustrator. Also, Premiere Pro or other professional editing software a plus
- Graphics design and layout experience highly desired
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Aptitude for technical information and attention to detail a must
- Excellent customer-service and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong business practicality, are also required
- Outstanding work ethic
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, vendors, etc.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other team duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
QuakeWrap Inc. offers a variety of benefits including health insurance. Please submit your cover letter and resume to hr@QuakeWrap.com