Join Our Team!
QuakeWrap, Inc. is the original provider of fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) products and systems for infrastructure renewal, including the repair and strengthening of bridges, towers, tunnels, buildings, marine piles, seawalls and more.
QuakeWrap is headquartered in Tucson, Ariz., and was founded over 20 years ago by University of Arizona Civil Engineering Professor Dr. Mo Ehsani, a pioneer in the development of innovative FRP products for repair of concrete, masonry, steel and timber.
Executive Office Assistant
The main purpose of this position is to support staff in all departments with administrative needs. The ideal candidate is expected to maintain a professional appearance, be personable and friendly, and have excellent attendance and punctuality. This position will report to the Accounting Supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Provide clerical and administrative support to all staff members
- Data entry duties as assigned
- General office duties; including but not limited to filing, copying, scanning, placing office orders, etc.
- Send, receive and sort mail and deliveries: Federal Express, UPS, DHL, USPS
- Print and distribute mailing postage stamps
- Assist employees in scheduling conference and training rooms
- Update company phone list and update HR Calendar as needed
- Create labels
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of refrigerators and the break room
- Maintain stock levels of office equipment, including coffee station
- General office organization
- Be a liaison for both company and client communication
- Open and close the office, this includes unlocking the front door in the morning and locking it at the end of the day
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Phone etiquette
- Working with a multi phone line system
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Organizational skills
- Bilingual (preferred but not required)
- Construction/Engineering background (preferred but not required).
This position does not require any supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the warehouse areas, which may require the use of personal protective equipment such as mandatory safety glasses with side shields and hearing protection.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, kneel, bend, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Extended periods of sitting and concentration. Finger and wrist dexterity required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. -.5 p.m.
Less than 5% travel may be required.
Required Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED required
At least 2 years of experience in customer service, clerical or relevant field required
Ability to multi task, prioritize and work under pressure, meet required deadlines
Must have excellent computer skills
Must have an outstanding work ethic
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and clients
Mailing/shipping knowledge or background preferred but not required.
6840 S. Tucson Blvd. Tucson, Arizona 85756
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Send an updated resume and letter of interest to hr AT quakewrap.com